COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
At Vision Associates, the safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have enacted a variety of policies and procedures designed to minimize risk.
- A face covering must be worn at all times inside the office.
- Gloves must be discarded prior to entering the office. We will provide you with hand sanitizer.
- A symptoms screening and temperature check will be performed on all customers prior to entering the office.
- All customers must enter the office by themselves, except for minors and those accompanied by true caregivers.
- Customers must wait outside the office for their appointments or optical services.
- Optical services that do not require entry into the office will be performed outside.